THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG! THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG! I am an author, a mother, wife, runner, biker, swimmer, athlete…blah blah blah blah 🙂 I live in a tiny town where I run or bike every morning and come up with something to write about. When I get home I turn into a teacher and homeschool my kids. I try to tweet random information and strange thoughts throughout the day. I disappear into my writing world when I find time. I am also a defender of the EARTH and lover of nature. I believe in alternative medicine and renewable energy. You can call me a hippie if you want, I don’t mind. You can usually find me with my foot in my mouth.
I am the Author of:
- “Out and Back”, a novel loosly based of a true story. My mom died, I had to write.
- Newspaper Bundle, a collection of previously published columns (700 words or less) free download
- The Running Suspense Collection: a group of stand alone short stories featuring a runner as the main character.
- They are also available at Barns and Noble and any other outlet you prefer.
- The Run (The Running Suspense Collection) FREE!
- Falcon Point (The Running Suspense Collection #2)
- The Other Way (The Running Suspense Collection #3)
- The Rescue (The Running suspense Collection #4)
- Reservoir Run (The Running Suspense Collection #5)
- Merry Christmas Mr. Saunders (The Running Suspense Collection #6)
Author Bio: Diane Strong lives in Kentucky with her husband and their two children. She received a liberal arts degree at Itasca Community College, a Bachelors of Science in Psychology and Equine Studies from Rocky Mountain College in Billings, Montana and a Master’s degree in Veterinary Science from the University of Kentucky. She writes a small column for the Georgetown News Graphic and homeschools her children. In her spare time she competes in road races, triathlons and adventure races. She is the founder of the Georgetown Run Club and Intellectual Society. She loves what she does.